Helping you reap the many rewards of new windows
One of the best ways to create a more energy-efficient home is to use high-quality windows. In fact, when it comes to return on investment, replacing your windows is one of the smartest remodeling decisions you can make. At Sauk Prairie Remodeling we definitely look at energy efficiency as a major benefit of installing new windows. But we also realize window replacement can provide lots of other important benefits to you and your home, benefits like…
- Making the windows easier to clean.
- Reducing the amount of UV rays that come into the home, which reduces fading of furniture and flooring.
- Update the design and style of a home.
- Improving energy efficiency while still maintaining the character of your home.
- Improving ventilation and lighting.
- The convenience that comes with replacing older, high-maintenance windows with the latest easy-to-use windows.
- No more painting and staining the exterior and interior of the windows.
- Having more secure windows.
- Having reliable windows that are certified by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association.
From the numerous window manufacturers that exist today, SPR has carefully selected window lines that we believe deliver the best benefits to homeowners. Based on our many years of experience, we have formulated a rigorous set of criteria for windows to meet our high standards. We focus on the following important features:
- Energy efficiency (R-value & U-value)
- Window options (e.g., glass technology, colors, hardware)
- Window construction quality
- Customization options
- Company history
- Distribution (availability and lead time)
- After-sale customer service